In Sunêlia L’Escale Saint-Gilles your satisfaction is our priority! Thus, we have joined several labels and are committed to provide you with quality services:
Every two years every Sunêlia campsite is subject to an audit by a specialized firm that checks ten families of criteria (i.e. 528 points). Each camping must meet a minimum satisfaction rate of 85%. These criteria are used to ensure compliance with the Sunêlia quality charter.
The Green Key is an international environmental label for eco-tourism accommodations. In 2016, once again, our resort has been awarded the “Green Key” label and we thus reaffirm our commitment to environment protection. With some simple actions we help conserve natural resources:
- Energy saving: economic light bulbs, extinction of electrical device, reasonable heating, follow up of energy consumption.
- Waste management: recycling, no individual packages.
- Water saving: economic taps and equipments, sewage treatment, absence of leaks follow up of water consumption, reasonable garden watering.
- Environmental management: environmental policy, information to suppliers, internal communication, environmentally friendly chemicals, local or organic food products encourage clients to respect nature.
Choosing a Green Key accommodation reduces your environmental footprint without compromising with comfort and quality!
TOURISM & QUALITY
By joining ‘Qualité Tourisme‘, Sunêlia L’Escale Saint-Gilles is committed to make every effort to satisfy you in six particular areas:
- Information and communication: give customers a clear, precise and complete information, over the phone and on site
- Give you a personal welcome: kindness, courtesy, warmth and smile, availability
- Profiency of the employees: fast and complete consideration of the customer, search for adapted information, practice of foreign languages
- Comfort: cleanliness, vegetation, open spaces, places of relaxation, comfortable equipment.
- Cleanliness of places: hygiene, good condition of the various equipments
- Development of local resources: provision of drinks and regional dishes, customer information about the tourist sight of the area.